BENEO in Tienen is part of Südzucker Group, the largest sugar producer in Europe. BENEO, specialized in the development and production of high-quality nutritional ingredients for both food and feed offering its solutions in over 75 countries. You can find BENEO ingredients in all kinds of applications: from beverages to baby food, from dairy to bakery, from confectionary to cereals and from soup to sauces and in animal nutrition. In this way BENEO can effectively contribute to healthier food products. For BENEOs rapidly growing Functional Proteins team in Tienen, Belgium we are looking for an enthusiastic:
- After a short learning period you will be involved in defining the strategy, optimization and further development of the product line that delivers sustainably produced plant-based proteins.
- You actively drive the global development of the ‘functional proteins – product line’ by identifying opportunities and challenges, by working out market solutions and potential innovations leading to a dynamic, successful and value based business development.
- You provide expertise and product related updates to sales – to support commercial activities in Food and Feed.
- You translate and communicate the needs between the market/sales and the BENEO departments: marketing, operations, BENEO-Institute and BENEO Technology Center, ….
- You analyze and follow up on customer needs, competitor info, trends and new developments.
- You represent the product range at fairs, conferences and selected customer meetings.
- Master degree in bio-engineering, food technology, bio-chemistry or several years of experience in a similar position (preferably in the field of proteins)
- Strong customer/commercial orientation with sense of humor
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Fluent in English, other languages such as French, German and Dutch are an asset
- You are able to travel approximately 30-40% of your time (approximately 70% short trips in Europe, 20% to the America’s and 10% to Asia-Pacific)
- An exciting international position in a growing and financially stable company which is regarded as the best in its class
- You will become member of a young, fun and result oriented team that has been able to show an outstanding growth path over the last years and continue to grow rapidly
- Intensive training and coaching and continuous learning opportunities
- The potential to grow in function and responsibilities within BENEO organization
- The flexibility to work remotely from home as per the defined corporate policy
- Attractive pay scheme including a company car and other benefits
- Call Ralf Gutschoven on +32 (0)478 43 61 68 for more info or an application. On weekdays between 9h00 and 11h00 and in the evening from 19h00 to 21h00, on Saturday between 10h00 and 12h00.
- Or mail your CV to email@example.com