BENEO in Tienen is part of the German Südzucker Group, the largest sugar producer in Europe. BENEO, specialized in the development and production of high-quality nutritional ingredients from natural sources is represented in over 75 countries over the world. You can find BENEO ingredients in all kinds of food applications: from beverages to baby food, from dairy to bakery, from confectionary to cereals and from soup to sauces and in animal nutrition. In this way BENEO can effectively contribute to healthier food products. For Beneo in Tienen, Belgium we are looking for an enthusiastic:
SALES MANAGER – Eastern Europe
- Manage the existing BENEO customer portfolio and develop a close cooperation with the distributors in Eastern Europe: motivate and lead your distributors
- Drive Business Development activities (incl. new customers, new product ideas, new applications) and support the Global Strategic Accounts
- Develop the annual and 5 year commercial and overall business plan for your region.
- Achieve business targets. Manage trade receivables, including overdues, in cooperation with business controlling department
- Perform accurate, concise and timely reporting activities on your business, your market and your competitors, including market intelligence information. Coordinate Commercial Technical Service activities and serve as POC with supply chain and sales administration departments
- Develop and follow up of marketing activities in line with Group Marketing
- Report to the Senior Sales Manager
- Master’s degree in Bio-Engineering, Bio-Chemistry, Food Technology, Agricultural Science, Veterinary Sciences, Economics, Commercial Engineering or a similar degree
- Affinity with food industry or food ingredients
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Commercial talent
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- You are able to travel up to 30-40% of your working time
- An exciting position in a financially stable company which is regarded as the best in its class
- Intensive training and coaching to get familiar with the products and the commercial part of the job.
- You will become a member of a young and result oriented team that has been able to show an outstanding growth path over the last years
- A competitive salary package
- The potential to grow in function and responsibilities
- The opportunity to meet the people behind this brand in a first interview at BENEO in Tienen
- Call Ralf Gutschoven on +32 (0)478 43 61 68 for more info or an application. On weekdays between 9h00 and 11h00 and in the evening from 19h00 to 21h00, on Saturday between 10h00 and 12h00.
- Or mail your CV to email@example.com